Select your market
- Corporate Headquarters
- Baton Rouge, LA
- Ft.Smith-Fayetteville, AR
- Gainesville - Ocala, FL
- Hampton Roads, VA (Norfolk DMA)
- Hartford, CT
- Lafayette, LA
- Las Vegas, NV
- Macon, GA
- Mobile-Pensacola-Ft.Walton, FL
- New Orleans, LA
- Oklahoma City, OK
- Omaha, NE
- Phoenix, AZ
- Providence, RI
- San Diego, CA
- Santa Barbara, CA
- Topeka, KS
- Tucson, AZ
- Tulsa, OK
- Wichita-Hutchinson, KS
Mobile Sweepstakes Rules
Official Rules: Hub City Ford - Get in the Game II - Gulf Coast
1. Entry. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. To enter the Hub City Ford - Get in the Game II (the "Sweepstakes"): (a) Use your text message enabled cell phone to text the letters "[HUB]" to 269411 in order to enter the Contest. Standard messaging rates apply. Check with your wireless carrier for details. Or, (b) Enter via email by sending an email to email@example.com, with the subject line reading, "Re: [HUB]", and the body including your first and last name, cell phone number, and state of US residence. All text messages and email entries will be pooled and will automatically be entered into (the "Sweepstakes").
Your submission of an entry certifies that you satisfy all eligibility requirements and have read and complied with all of the Official Rules of this Sweepstakes and agree to be bound by the Official Rules and decisions of the Sponsors and Sweepstakes judges.
2. Sweepstakes Period. Entries will be accepted from [08/13/12] through [11/30/12] (the "Sweepstakes Period"). All entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. on [11/30/12].
3. Selection of Winner. One (1) provisional winner will be chosen at random on or before [12/3/12] by [Cox Media] from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. [Cox Media] will attempt to notify the provisional winner by telephone within twenty-four (24) hours of the drawing. If the provisional winner is contacted and notified in person within such 24 hour period and complies with these rules, he/she will be declared the official winner ("Winner"). If the provisional winner is not reached and notified in person by telephone within twenty-four (24) hours of the drawing, or does not comply with these rules, he or she may be disqualified and [Cox Media] may select a substitute provisional winner at random from among all remaining eligible entries.
Provisional winners must be notified in person and must personally consent to receive any prizes within 24 hours of the drawing. No messages will be left at the telephone number(s) given by provisional winners, and any calls returned by provisional winners via caller identification or similar technology will not be accepted. Except where prohibited, the acceptance of Prize constitutes Winner?s consent to use his/her name and likeness in any media whatsoever for advertising and publicity purposes without additional compensation or limitation.
4. Prize. Winner will receive [Two (2) tickets to the Saturday NFL Football game between the Atlanta Falcons and the Detroit Lions in Detroit, Michigan on Saturday, December 22, 2012 in Detroit] with a total estimated retail value of $ [$500] (the "Prize"). No substitutions or cash equivalents allowed, except that all prizes are subject to availability and [Cox Media] may substitute a prize or prize component of equal or greater value. Award of Prize is subject to Winner's proof of eligibility, including proof of residency, and execution of an affidavit and release as described in section 8 below. The Prize is nontransferable and non-assignable.
5. Eligibility Requirements. Subject to conditions below, the Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of [Cox Gulf Coast serviceable area] who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. The following persons are not eligible to win Prizes or otherwise participate in this Sweepstakes: employees of Cox Communications, other Sponsors (see "Sponsors" below at section 7), their respective affiliates, advertising and promotional agencies, the immediate family members of all such employees and all others with whom they are domiciled. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
6. Odds. The odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
7. Sponsors. Sweepstakes sponsors are Cox Communications, Inc., Cox Media, LLC, and [Hub City Ford] ("Sponsors").
8. Winner's Responsibility. Winner is solely responsible for payment of all expenses not specifically mentioned and for payment and reporting of applicable federal, state and local taxes relating to Prize. Winner must accept Prize within [7 days] days of notification that he/she has been declared the Winner. Failure to accept and take delivery of the Prize within this time period will result in forfeiture of all rights and interest in the Prize. To be eligible for the Prize, Winner must sign an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity Release ("Release"), which must be executed and returned within ten (10) days of sender's postmark. Failure to timely execute and return this Release may result in disqualification of Winner and the forfeiture of his or her interest in the Prize.
9. Additional Information. For name of Official Winner (available after [12/3/12]) and/or a copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: [Shingo Carragher 3405 McLemore Drive Pensacola FL 32514). The Sponsors reserve the right to terminate, cancel, suspend or modify this Sweepstakes if Sponsors determine that fraud, technical failures, or other acts or events beyond the reasonable control of Sponsors have compromised the fairness or integrity of this Sweepstakes.
10. Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these rules shall otherwise remain in effect and be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
Return to all Mobile Sweepstakes Rules