NASCAR [2021 Season]
Motorsports including Formula 1, IndyCar, and NASCAR are widely popular in the United States with NASCAR being the number one choice to watch among males 35+. 96% of motorsports are on cable and can be viewed on networks like FS1, FS2, NBCSN, and ESPN Networks.
- NASCAR Cup Series Auto Racing: February – October 2021 on FS1, NBCSN
- NASCAR Xfinity Series Auto Racing: February – November 2021 on FS1, NBCSN
- NASCAR Camping World Truck Series: February – November 2021 on FS1
- INDYCAR Series Auto Racing: May – September 2021 on NBCSN
- Formula 1 World Championship Series Auto Racing: March – December 2021 on ESPN Networks
Source: Scarborough USA+ 2020 Release 1 Total (Jan19-May20); A18+ who watch Auto Racing on cable. Nets based on QTV ranking. Scarborough USA+ 2020 Release 1 Total (Jan19-May20); A18+ who watch NASCAR, INDYCAR, F1 or NHRA on cable.
All dates and times are subject to change by their respective networks. Always consult your Cox Media Consultant for local listings.
Connect with a Marketing Expert
Stay On Top of the Newest Business and Marketing Insights
Sign up for our monthly newsletter to get the latest industry information, business trends and marketing updates.
Connect With Your Local Marketing Expert
You know your business. We know advertising. Together, we can bring your business to more people. Contact a member of our team today. We’d love to help you grow.