NFL [2021 Season]
The NFL delivers the highest ratings on the greatest stage in sports. And it’s not just about our hometown teams – it’s about watching all the games and all the expert analysis leading up to the games. Here are a few facts about the NFL to set you up for September.
- Draft: April 29 – May 1, 2021 on ESPN and NFL Network
- Regular Season: September 10, 2021 – January 3, 2022 on ESPN Networks and NFL Network
- Pro Bowl: February 6, 2022 on ESPN Networks
Below are some quick facts around NFL viewers:
Cox Media can help you bring your local business in front of football fans with the following NFL coverage: Monday Night Football (ESPN), Monday Night Countdown (ESPN), Sunday NFL Countdown (ESPN), NFL Draft (ESPN / NFL Network), NFL Pre-Season (ESPN / NFL Network), NFL Pro Bowl (ESPN), extensive NFL studio programming (ESPN / NFL Network) and more.
NFL Fans are also taking advantage of watching games on all screens:
- 69% spend over 5 hours per week on the internet
- 69% more likely to have used video on demand in the past 30 days
- 106% more likely to have used a mobile device to view live sports in the past 30 days
Source: Nielsen Npower. Live+SD. Total reach of 2019-2020 NFL Season on ESPN and NFL Network. Persons 2+. Scarborough USA+ (Jan18-May19): Adults that have watched NFL football.
All dates and times are subject to change by their respective networks. Always consult your Cox Media Consultant for local listings.
Connect with a Marketing Expert
Share Post On Social
Stay On Top of the Newest Business and Marketing Insights
Sign up for our monthly newsletter to get the latest industry information, business trends and marketing updates.
Connect With Your Local Marketing Expert
You know your business. We know advertising. Together, we can bring your business to more people. Contact a member of our team today. We’d love to help you grow.